Terms and Conditions
"Important stuff... "
Terms and Conditions
Frome Carnival takes your privacy seriously please take a moment to read how the information you have provided us will be managed.
Will you contact me using my email or phone number?
- We will not contact you for marketing purposes.
- If you’re a volunteer we will contact you using email and sometimes phone you to let you know about how you can get involved.
- If you’re an ambassador we will contact the parent or guardians with details of events.
Who holds the information I have provided you?
- Your information is held electronically by Frome Carnival Charity Committee.
Who has access to my information?
- Your information will only be accessed by Frome Carnival Committee members. Access is controlled, and accessed only where there is a specific purpose.
How long will the information given Frome Carnival be kept?
- Ambassador information will be kept for 12 months and then deleted.
- Volunteer information will be kept for 3 years and then you will be asked if you are happy for us to keep your contact details for another three years. The three years starts at the time your details were last updated.
- Entrants’ and Vendors’ information will be kept for 3 years and then you will be asked if you are happy for us to keep your contact details for another three years. The three years starts at the time your details were last updated.
Will you share my information?
- We will never sell your data
- We will only share it with other organisations if we have contacted you first and checked you are happy for us to do so. Examples of this could include passing your details to specific individuals who are organising a Frome Carnival event and need to contact you to organise arrival times or other such practical matters.However, if we have concerns regarding child protection or the protection of vulnerable adults we may be obliged to inform the relevant authority. Where possible, we will inform you of this beforehand.
- Follow link to see Frome Carnival's safegaurding policy.
I want to know what information you hold on me.
- If you want to know what information we hold on you please contact email@example.com
I want you to delete the information you hold on me.
- If you want us to delete/ remove the information we hold on you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I stop you communicating with me?
- If you wish to stop receiving communications from us, let us know by emailing email@example.com.
For more details about your rights click here.